| || |
Theodist is Papua New Guinea’s largest retailer and supplier of office consumables and equipment. With a commitment to continued improvement to our workplace culture and customer service within the fast-paced industry.
We currently seek the talents of qualified individuals to fill the role of;
Branch Manager - Mt Hagen
The person we seek for this position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Branch, while representing Theodist Ltd.’s image and interest within the Western Highland business community and surrounding areas.
The Preferred Candidate is responsible for;
- Implementing daily sales and operation assessment and monitoring transactions within the business.
- Developing an annual budget of daily expenses of the business
- Developing and implementing Sales and Marketing Strategies.
- Maintaining customer contact and ensuring staff provide quality service.
- Improve and set Customer Satisfaction standards
- Develop and implement performance strategies to improve performance culture.
- Setting and Meeting targets and goals for both production and sales.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
The Preferred Candidate must have;
- Effective communication skills within and outside the organization
- Poise and Competence
- Leadership and Human Resource management skill
- Well Groomed
- Outstanding Organizational and Presentation skills
- Be Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong Customer Service Focus.
- Experience in Retail Sales.
- Bachelors Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in management, finance or relevant business role
- Knowledge of Industry rules and regulations.
Interested persons are to submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae before 22nd January 2021, either by mail or electronically to;
PO Box 1618, Boroko
National Capital District